|This article, Blog Policy/Renewed proposal has been archived. The reason of being archived is : Pertains to a dormant renewed proposal which may end up being approved in the future..|
Blog posts are divided into three categories:
- Statements and opinion
Informative blog posts are written by users as micronationalists. They represent news from their micronations, organisations, developments and proposals. However, it is required to keep wordcount over (70?) in the main paragraph. If you plan to write a shorter post, you can use the news section on the main page. Please consider relevancy and importancy of your text before you post it.
Administrative blog posts are written by administrators, chatmods or rollbacks. They represent personal statement or statement of all of the administrator regarding a decision, state of the site and generally other site-related things. Examples include feature announcements, site reorganisation, administrator elections...
Statements and opinion
Basically, all the rest. Posted by anyone, as a reaction to anything, or a statement. General rules apply.
- Places to complain about an user
- While we suggest to solve your personal disputes in a civil way between each other, if you really must, you can take the issue to one of the sysops.
- Places to carry out site-related votes
- Polls, such as ban request or vote to repeal new site design must be done on the Community Portal.
- Polls, such as votes regarding your micronation's capital name, are allowed, but not suggested either.
- Places to blackmail the community
- Places to release unapproved information by the other party
- You can harm people by releasing info they did not want to be released, for example personal information such as address, age, name, etc.. This does not include chat logs.
- Place to announce your micronational developments
- Place to let the administrators tell you what's new on the site
- Place to introduce yourself
- Place to post your commentary regarding a recent event
- Place to give advice to other users
- Place to suggest a vote on the Community Portal or to announce it
- ... and many more, more creative uses
- In most cases, punishment is simply a deletion of the blog post and a warning to not continue this behaviour.
- If the user is warned three times, the user shall be banned for two days.
- More severe cases, such as blackmailing or information releasing will be warned just once and if such behaviour continues, the user will be blocked indefinitely.
- If the user has no other blog posts or any contributions, he will be simply banned with no warning due to sockpuppetry.